Senior Graphic Designer / Merchandise Manager
Greensource Brand Apparel
2010 - present
• Creative Direction and Graphic Design for mass market retail stores, specializing in private label ladies and juniors apparel lines.
• Responsible for managing design projects from initial trend development to final product completion.
• Art direction of assisting design team.
• Support of sales teams through creation of marketing materials for product presentations.
• Oversaw programs that grossed over 27 million dollars in sales in 2018, up $2 million from 2017.
2003 - present
• Independent contractor creating graphic art with a focus on fashion and product based designs and illustration.
Apparel Graphic Artist
Morning Sun, Inc.
2005 - 2008
• Created fashion graphics for screen printed, embellished, and embroidered apparel.
• Designed for all demographics; mens, women’s, juniors, kids, infant/toddler.
• Worked within an on-site screen print facility, and was responsible for pre-press checks of printed graphics.
• Adhered to brand guidelines creating graphics for licensed product.
• Created designs that were responsible for nearly a million dollars in product sales in the 2007-2008 fiscal year.
2003 - 2005
• Conceptualized and created original illustrations and graphic design for hard good souvenir products to be sold nationwide.
• Attended regular download meetings and creative brainstorming sessions, as well as in-house client meetings.
IPEC - Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
2017 - 2018
Certified Professional Coach
• Training program to receive a certification in coaching (CPC), and to administer the ELI Assessment (ELI-MP)
Northern Illinois University
1999 - 2003
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Illustration
Dockyard Derby Dames
2012 - 2014
• Responsible for the creation of promotional materials for 2 Dockyard Derby Dames' seasons.
• Created posters and handbills for public distribution.
• Maintained social media page by making regular posts and interacting with followers.
2016 - Present
• Welcomed rescue dogs into my home on a temporary, foster basis.
• Cared for, and in some cases rehabilitated, them until they were ready for adoption and able to be placed in a permanent home.